Downtown Fayetteville has successfully reversed its image with a multitude of downtown revitalization projects that began in the early 90s and continue today through yearly Plans of Work. New additions, such as the NC Veterans Park, the Airborne & Special Operations Museum, the Fayetteville Area Transportation Museum, Linear Park, the 300 Block condos and townhouses and Festival Park, have all contributed to the changing face of the downtown area.
Downtown Fayetteville is also home to the award-winning Dogwood Festival and International Folk Festival as well as regularly scheduled events such as Fourth Friday, Fayetteville after Five, the Downtown Farmer’s Market and more. From the historical charm of Hay Street and the Market House to the fantastic family-friendly spaces and events to the eclectic array of specialty shops that line the streets, Downtown has established itself as one of Fayetteville’s best attractions.
Downtown Fayetteville embodies the life and vibrancy of the economy and the community and projects the image of the community for visitors and residents alike.
In partnership with the City of Fayetteville, the Cool Springs Downtown District strives to strengthen downtown as:
- The heart and focal point of the city for a metropolitan population of 350,000
- A national certified district with rich architecture and buildings dating back to the 1800s
- A cultural arts center for housing museums, art galleries and theatres
- An entertainment zone for events and tourism
- A center for community activity
For more information, contact email@example.com.