Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Fayetteville ART attack is all about YOU, our local artists and bringing us all together! Admission $2 at The Rock Shop with local art and artisan vendors.
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- The City of Fayetteville announced today it will now contract with...Read More
Jun 03 15
Make Downtown Fayetteville your Summer Break destination! The Climbing Place is hosting weekly...Read More
May 20 15
Along the brick-lined streets of Downtown Fayetteville, you’ll find many exclusive...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)