Your favorite Summer tradition, Fayetteville after 5 is now on 4th Friday! May 22nd’s 4th Friday features tribute bands Heart Brigade & Mostley Crue.
Channel your inner rockstar as our local Downtown salons tease your hair for our Big Hair Contest, or show off your moves with an Air Guitar Contest, hosted by Cape Fear Music!
The fun kicks off at 5 p.m. with family-friendly events along with shopping and dining at the many great Downtown shops, which will feature exclusive 4th Friday specials! And stick around for the concerts starting at 7:30 p.m. in Festival Park.
Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Along the brick-lined streets of Downtown Fayetteville, you’ll find many exclusive...Read More
May 06 15
Steeped in rich history and full of plenty historic museums, Fayetteville boasts both diversity and...Read More
Apr 22 15
Come for the Dogwood Festival stay for all that the heart of our hometown has to offer! The...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)