Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Fayetteville ART attack is all about YOU, our local artists and bringing us all together! Admission $2 at The Rock Shop with local art and artisan vendors.
Come for the Dogwood Festival stay for all that the heart of our hometown has to offer! The...Read More
Apr 08 15
Spring is in the air in Downtown Fayetteville! As the flowers bloom and the weather warms up,...Read More
Mar 25 15
Looking for a unique place to eat in Fayetteville? Come discover all of the great options Downtown...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)