Between now and Christmas, it will be really hard to come downtown and not find that perfect gift at a great price. Downtown businesses have worked with the Downtown Alliance to bring you fantastic prices on gifts for everyone on your list!
From today through Sunday, November 14th, participating merchants are holding a Christmas Open House with great deals on an assortment of merchandise. Participation dates may vary by merchant.
Beginning next week, your favorite Downtown merchants will roll out the “Shop The Bag” promotion, offering a special tote bag which will be your passport to special deals. This promotion won’t end with the Holiday season, but will continue through 2016.
November’s Shop The Bag promotion will include these deals:
A Bit of Carolina: 10% off tees and hats *and* free gift wrapping through Christmas
Bumbledoo (now on Franklin St): Buy 1, get 50% off on toys
City Center Gallery & Books: Free books from a special selection with every $5.00 spent
The Coffee Cup (Hay St. store only): ½ price on 100% organic brewed coffee, 7:30-8:30 weekdays only
The Cotton Exchange & The Livery: 10% off regular price of selected items; not valid on items already on sale
Diane’s Vintage Market:
- 10% off Fraser Fir Candles by Thymes.
- FacePlant sleepwear will be on sale through the Holidays.
- 15% off Sterling rings featuring various stones
$10 off any color service
10% off any L’anza product
Market Square Ballroom Studio
50-minute wedding-dance private lesson & consultation $29 ($70 value)
- Two 30-minute private lessons and one 50-minute group lesson for one person $39 ($95 value)
- Two 30-minute private lessons and one 50-minute group lesson for two people $49 ($105 value)
(Offer valid for new customers only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Lesson or class must be used by the same person or couple.)
Purple Lotus Boutique: Buy one item at regular price and receive 15% off a second item of equal or lesser value OR present a same-day receipt from another Downtown merchant and receive 15% off one item (Limit one per day).
Rude Awakening: Free cold cup with $25 gift card purchase
The Shops at 123 Hay Street: Store-wide markdowns on a wide variety of merchandise
- Multiple specials including 20% off Christmas baskets purchased by 11/14
- Buy one, get one Cape Fear Salsa
- Free Scenty 6-pack with any $15 purchase
White Trash and Colorful Accessories: Free Sally Jean necklace with purchase of $10 or more
The Wine Cafe: save 5% on 6 bottles of wine or 10% on a case of 12; mix & match
Friday, November 27, shop Black Friday Downtown and enjoy the Victorian costumes, live performances and candlelight procession of A Dickens Holiday
The deals continue through Small Business Saturday, November 28.
And this is just what we’re doing in November!
Local produce and artisan booths every Wednesday from 2 to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Fayetteville Area Transportation and Local History Museum at 325 Franklin Street. Celebrate local and shop from area farms!
Fayetteville ART attack is all about YOU, our local artists and bringing us all together! Admission $2 at The Rock Shop with local art and artisan vendors.
FAYETTEVILLE, NC – The Downtown Alliance announced today that Heidi J. Kelley, MBA has been hired...Read More
Jul 29 15
#GetToKnow your Downtown Fayetteville shop and restaurant owners! There’s always something new...Read More
Jul 15 15
Downtown is full of delicious restaurants, unique shops, and specialty boutiques. Did you...Read More
- City of Fayetteville
- Fayetteville Area Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Fayetteville Downtown Development
- The Arts Council of Fayetteville/Cumberland County
- Fayetteville/Cumberland County Chamber of Commerce
- Cumberland County
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival
- Fayetteville Downtown Alliance
- Center for Economic Empowerment & Development (CEED)